Sunday, May 29, 2011

"The answers you seek shall be yours, once I claim what is mine."--Thor

It was another busy day for the Maurer clan. 

I woke up around 6 or so, fed Ryder his bottle, then Darren and I bummed around a little, till about 7:30.  I decided to go for my walk without the little man this morning, and ended up walking about 2 miles.  I was hauling butt too!  I felt awesome after I was done, minus the nasty sweat from it being so humid.

I called mom to see if she and dad could watch Ryder for us today, and they ended up inviting us down for some breakfast.  We headed down to their house, and were there most of the morning. 



Darren and I came back home, cleaned up a bit, and went down to Bloomington.  The first stop was the tanning salon so I could get one of my tans in for this week.  Then we went out to the theater to see "Thor."  Here is my review: FANTASTIC!!!! It was crazy good.  I was intrigued the whole time, and did not once look at my phone to see what time it was.  The story line was very different from other Marvel movies I've seen, but I thought it was done extremely well.  The acting was very good, the effects were great...I cannot praise this movie enough.  I went as far as to tell Darren it was my favorite Marvel movie thus far.  I highly recommend seeing this movie! 



SO--I have another story about our visit to the theater.  Darren and I like to sit in the back row right in the middle.  We feel that is where we get the best movie viewing experience.  So, a teenage couple, probably not more than 16 or 17 years old, comes up to the back row as well, and sit in the very corner.  Fine, sit wherever you like. Then, I happen to glance over because I heard some rustling, and happened to see the girl going to town on the guys face/neck.  A complete makeout session was going on.  Again, fine, get a little frisky with the kissing, I really don't care, as long as you're not doing it in the row in front of me, right behind me, or right next to me.  At this point, it was really hard not to glance over there periodically, because it was completely distracting.  I then see the girl almost sitting on top of the guy with her hand on a very private area.  Here's where it gets interesting/gross:  I glance over again, and I see the girl's head down where the guys "package" is, bobbing up and down, with the guys hand placed on her head, kind of guiding the way.  HE WAS GETTING A BLOWJOB!  WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!  I seriously thought about going to get a theater employee.  Darren looked over at that point, and his face was priceless.  They probably realized we were on to what they were doing, so they started to actually watch the movie they paid for.  At the end, they were making out again, but whatever, at least I didn't have to see a bobbing head anymore.  Ick!  I mean, c'mon, who would do that in a theater, let alone a public place where people can SEE YOU?! YUCK YUCK YUCK!  They were so young too.  I know, I was that age once too, but I would never do that in a public place.  That is a very private moment....not something I want to share with an audience.

Anyway, after the theater, we went to the mall to do a little shopping.  We also hit up Best Buy and Meijer for a few things as well.  Our last stop in Bloomington was at Mings.  I finally got to have sushi!!! I hadn't had any since I got pregnant last year because you can't eat it while you're pregnant.  It was delicious!!!!!!

By that point, it was already past 7, so we had been in Bloomington for over 6 hours.  I was ready to get home to see my little man. 

It has been a very long day.  Luckily I still have two days off of work to enjoy. Yay!  That's it for now.  Have a good one, and thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hahaha... can't say I know Thor, but I will say I think it's kooky that you used the BJ word in your blog! LOL and LOL more at the kids in the theater. I'm not sure what I would have done. It would be a first, that's one thing I've not seen in this crazy life. Not sure I want to LOL. So don't get weighed down with comments, I will add that I hope you feel better! I took just over 80 calls at work today. I can't say I won't miss the day after a holiday AND storm claims. Nope. Not at all lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...