Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you."---Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

I LOVE STAR WARS!!! I am a geek and proud of it!  My title quote is from one of the newer Star Wars movies: The Phantom Menace.  It was the first one to be released many years after "Return of the Jedi."  My favorite Star Wars movie is "The Empire Strikes Back."  I think a viewing of this one may be in order in the very near future....

This week went by surprisingly quick.  I got off a few hours early yesterday for some appointments Darren and I had set up, then spent the rest of the night eating some Monicals and watching "Grey's Anatomy."  It was a busy yet relaxing day.  Today, me, mom and Ryder are going to Bloomington to do some...you guessed it...shopping.  Hopefully I don't go too overboard, but we'll see I guess.  So, that leaves Darren home all by himself.  I can already predict what he will spend his day doing:  playing his beloved XBox.  He is trying to get a 100% on this one game....so I'm sure he'll spend the majority of the day trying to achieve that.  It looks like it's going to rain today, otherwise I'd nicely suggest he spend his day out in the yard getting it prepped for us to tackle our landscaping project.  I may still suggest this.... :) in a nice way of course.

So, my little man has recently discovered the power of his lungs.  Instead of whining/screeching a little bit, he has started to full out scream/cry when he is put down from being held, or when I can't get him his food fast enough.  He has been squealing when he's happy for quite some time, but not at this magnitude.  I can't help but laugh when he does these things.  He's learning so much, and is becoming quite the handful!

The weight loss is going G R E A T!!!  I am 1 pound away from my weight watchers goal I personally set for myself.  I am so excited to be this close!!  I still have more to lose, but I am very motivated to keep going and strive for more.  I finally broke down and ordered some new capris and some new tops.  I tried to get some work pants (I have to dress in business casual or relaxed business attire everyday) but they didn't have any in the size I needed....so I will wait on those and continue to look like MC Hammer everday..."Can't touch this!"

I will leave you with a picture of my little man.  He is basically the only person that gets his picture taken anymore... :)
In this one he is sacked out with his Elmo.  I thought it was precious!  I hope everyone has a good day, and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...