Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Get busy livin' or get busy dyin'. (That's goddamn right.)"--The Shawshank Redemption

My title movie quote is from one of my all time favorite movies..."The Shawshank Redemption."  If you've never seen this one, I highly recommend it!!  It has an amazing cast and has a really great story..I just love it!  It's definitely in my top five favorites, and that's saying a lot, because I love so many different movies.  I love this particular quote too.  I think it's so true!

This week has been tiring, and I decided to blame it on the weather.  I had a terrible headache when I got home from work last night, so after I got done making dinner and eating, I went upstairs to lay down. Thank you Darren for letting me go upstairs early!!! I ended up going to sleep around 6:30!  Darren woke me up around 8, and the headache was still there.  As soon as he left the room, I passed out, and didn't wake up until 4am because of a dream, then I went back to sleep until my alarm.  I must've needed the extra Zzzz's.  I still had a slight headache today, but thankfully it has gone away.  This weather is so stupid, so I can only assume it is the culprit to my head and neck pain recently.  Oh well, I live in Illinois...that's how it goes!

How is my weight loss journey?  It's going awesome!!  As I said in my previous post, I am on my way to my next goal.  It's getting so close I can taste it.  I'm so thankful that this has gone so well.  I think my attitude has a lot to do with it.  I try to stay positive, even when the scale isn't showing what I want it to.  Of course, I have my bad days too, but who doesn't?  I have been walking a lot, and that helps too.  As you all know, I am doing Weight Watchers online, which I absolutely love.  I log everything I eat, everyday.  It helps me stay focused and holds me accountable for the whole process.  I feel tons better already, and I know I can continue on this road, because it's definitely a better one.

Ryder is getting SO CLOSE to crawling.  He gets so frustrated when he can't get to where he wants to quickly, but I'm sure that'll change soon.  He's figured out that one knee can go in front of the other, so now all he needs to figure out is how to move his hands along with his legs.  My little man is getting so big.  I'm excited about all of the new things to come, but I'm also a little sad.  Time is going way too fast!

Here is a video that I've been meaning to post.  It is of Ryder in his jumperoo.  Darren is standing in front of him, just smiling, and Ryder can help but squeal and smile.  Sorry, it's a bit dark...but you can still see him and hear him. :)

video

Well, I hope the rest of the week goes by quick.  Friday night we have Jeff and Kinzey's cookout, and then Saturday I have Kara's bachelorette party!! It should be a fun weekend.

Everyone have a good rest of the week, and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Tess Weber-Popejoy said...

Good for you! It took me 10 months, 3 weeks and 5 days to get back to my pre-preggo weight... not that I was counting... Thats hard work!

Sara said...

Thanks Tess! I was actually very lucky...I didn't gain too much during the pregnancy, so I've already lost all of the pregnancy weight! Now I am working on some of the extra weight that needs to come off. It is hard work though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...