Sunday, June 26, 2011

"I feel the need - the need for speed!"--Top Gun

Ok, I know "Top Gun" is an extremely cheesy movie, but I still like it.  It still breaks my heart every time I watch the scene when Goose dies...so sad!

Last night was Kara's bachelorette party, and it was a B L A S T!!!  I can't remember the last time I went out with the girls, let alone go out, and it was so much fun!  Below are some of the pictures of the evening.  :)
 The future Mrs. Spenard! :)
 Kate checking out the menu
 Me and Sarah
 All of us girls after eating a delicious meal and enjoying grande margaritas!!
 Me and Sarah in the limo
 Kara, Alexie and Kate in the limo
 All of us in front of Kicks in Towanda
 Me and the bride-to-be in Kicks!!
 Me and Alexie in Kicks
 Me and Kate in Kicks
 Me and Kelli in Kicks
 Bride-to-be and the maid of honor! They are also sisters :)
 This was a funny sign in the bathroom at Kicks.  It's too bad you can't see the smaller print underneath each picture.  It was hilarious!
 I had to have it documented that I was drinking, otherwise no one would have believed me.  That's how much of a square I am!
 The bridesmaids at Merna Tap in Merna!
 Sarah, Kara and myself in the limo
Me and Sarah at Strawn bar!  This is the last picture I had documented of the evening on my camera.  I forgot to get my camera out to take more pictures after this.

 So, that was the evening.  I have more pictures that I took, but I really didn't feel the need to post all of them on here.  I may post most of them on Facebook if I get the time.  It was nice having a night out with everyone, but I was SO happy to this face this morning....
I missed my little pumpkin!

Also, nothing jets you back to reality then realizing your dining room ceiling is leaking.....wonder how much that's going to cost.

Everyone have a good Sunday, and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...