Sunday, June 5, 2011

"I'll let you in on a little secret, Ray. K-Mart sucks."--Rain Man

Well, another weekend bites the dust.  They go by too quick!

My title quote tonight is from a very great movie: Rain Man.  If you've never seen it, I highly recommend it.  Dustin Hoffman and Tom Cruise both do an excellent job in this flick, and the story is great.

Saturday we went to my cousin's graduation party.  It was dang hot, but it was great getting to see all of the family I don't get to visit with that often.  I felt so bad for my little guy though.....it was so hot, he had to spend most of the party inside the house because he started to get a little heat rash on his tummy and a little on his face.  That night I put baby powder on it, so it's completely gone now, but still, I felt so bad for my pumpkin!

So, I did not go out for a walk this morning.  I really felt like sleeping in a little, and Ryder didn't wake me up to eat until 7!  It was great! I did, however, walk around Wal-Mart for about 90 minutes, and have done a bunch of housework all afternoon.  I am beat, and definitely not ready for this week to start.  I hope it goes by fast.

I have a few pictures to share of my little love bug that I thought you all might like. :)



The first few are of Ryder playing with his new cookie jar.  The blocks are all different shapes and colors and have a number on them.  Each block has it's own shaped hole that it fits into on the cookie jar.  The cookie jar sings and says something each time a block goes into it.
This last one is of Ryder up on his knees rocking back and forth.  I really think he is going to be a crawling machine very soon.  He already scoots and rolls around like crazy!!  He's growing like a weed!

Well, that's all for now.  I think I am going to relax with "Grey's Anatomy" the rest of the evening.   Have a good Monday, and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...