Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"I'm not bad. I'm just drawn that way."--Who Framed Roger Rabbit

There is absolutely no significance with my title this evening....I just really like that movie.  It's an oldie but goodie.

Since we have yet to fix the tiling on our bathtub, we've been having to use our other shower.  Ryder can still use the bathtub portion, but before we knew what the exact issue was, we weren't using the tub at all.  So, I have some cute pictures of Ryder getting his bath in the sink.  You do what you gotta' do, right? :)


I thought those pictures were adorable.  I have one more to share. 
Ryder fell asleep on the floor after playing with some of his toys.  His paci fell out, and he is completely zonked!

I feel like zonking out myself.  Me, Darren and Ryder went for a nice long walk this evening.  It was nice, but it wore me out.

Have a good rest of the night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...