Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."--Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Hello!  You may have noticed that most of my blog titles are movie quotes.  I LOVE movies, so I have decided that these are going to be my blog titles from here on out.  Sometimes they may hold some significance with the blog I've written, sometimes they may be completely random....it'll be a surprise! :)


I've decided to re-watch all of the seasons of "Grey's Anatomy."    This will be the 3rd time I have watched them all the way through. I love the older seasons!!  Let's face it, the season that just ended was not up to par with past seasons.  Usually, in each episode something big and/or strange occurs.  That really didn't happen in this season.  There were a couple of nail biters, but all in all, it was a little bland.  I have a feeling the show is coming to its end....and this does make me sad because it is such a great show!  Even if some of these past episodes were blah, I still tuned in every week like clockwork to watch it.  Oh well, all good things come to an end eventually, like "Friends."  I can still watch that show over and over too!



Have I mentioned that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan?  I cried while reading the last book maybe 3 or 4 times.  The books are way better than the movies, but still, I am so stoked about the last installment coming out on July 15th!!!    Part 1 was awesome, and I'm sure part 2 won't disappoint! :) I am so excited! YAY!!!



Last but not least, the weight loss journey continues.  Do you see the picture above of MC Hammer and his parachute pants?  That is what my work pants, jeans, khakis, etc. are staring to resemble.  I should break down and buy some new clothes, but I am still going to wait until it's absolutely necessary.  The weight loss process is still going extremely well.  I went for a walk this morning around 6:30, and it was already 77 degrees and humid.  Bleck!  I walked two miles, sweat my butt off, but I really did feel a sense of accomplishment.  I feel much better after walking and/or working out.  Weight watchers is going great too!  I have tried a few of their recipes for dinner: chicken alfredo, and cheesy chicken enchiladas.  Both were absolutely delicious!  I am making them again this weekend or sometime during the week.  I am going to try a new recipe for mac and cheese, so I will let you all know how that turns out too.

Well, time to go and do something productive.  I get to see some of my extended family today for my cousin's graduation parties.  One graduated High School, the other from 8th grade!  CONGRATS YOU TWO!!! Have a great day all, and thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...