Friday, June 10, 2011

"Wait'll they get a load of me."--Batman

Hello everyone!  Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this...but it's been a crazy week, and I just haven't had the time.

My title quote is from my hubby's favorite movie, "Batman."  You know, the one with Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson?  GREAT FLICK!!

So, I've been seeing the previews for that new movie "Super 8," and it looks pretty good.  I can't decide if I want to go see it in the theater, or just wait it out.  One of the theaters in Bloomington has these new "D-Box" seats that move in motion with the movie, and they debuted them with this movie.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  If anyone checks these out, let me know.  I'm known to have some motion sickness, so it would be just my luck that I would heave all over someones popcorn or something....

Ryder had his 6 month appointment today, and he did pretty well with it.  Here are his stats:

Weight: 19.4 lbs--80th percentile
Height: 26.75 inches--70th percentile
Head:  16.5 inches--8th percentile

It turns out my little man has a small head...that's what the nurse said anyway...oh well.  He's very healthy, and is reaching all of his milestones on time or early.  I couldn't be prouder of him!  He usually does pretty well with his shots, but today was a little different.  He threw a little fit, but as soon as I was able to hold him, he was fine.  Then, earlier this evening Ryder and I went down to mom and dad's to visit, and as soon as I put him in the car seat, he threw a little tantrum, and didn't stop until I held him when we got to our destination when I could hold him and scratch his back.  I can tell his little legs are sore from the shots....poor guy.  He gets very unsettled after the shots, but hopefully he will be back to his happy baby self in the next day or so.

The weight loss is going very, very well!!  I have decided it's time for me to purchase a few new items, mainly bottoms.  The tops are loose, but I can hold off on that for awhile.  My pants are starting to look a bit ridiculous, so I think the time has come to update the wardrobe.  I will let you all know how this process goes, because I have no idea what size I need, meaning, I have no idea how many sizes I've dropped.  Based on my pants....I'd say a few, but we'll see.

Sorry this isn't more interesting, but that's how the cookie crumbles.  I'm ready to hit the hay.  Have a good rest of the night, and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...