Friday, June 24, 2011

"We came, we saw, we kicked its ass."---Ghostbusters

I love "Ghostbusters"....both of them actually.  Bill Murray is so hilarious in such a subtle way, especially in these movies.  All of the characters are hilarious!  If you've never seen "Ghostbusters", well, I wouldn't know what to say.  It's a classic!!

So, today was a good day.  I went in to work a little early today, and got off around 3:30, and came straight home to pick up Ryder and Darren to go to the store.  Jeffro's cookout was tonight, so I wanted to make sure I got the grocery shopping done before we went there, because there is no way I'll have time to go tomorrow.  I have some errands to run in the morning, then I will be gone the rest of the day/night for Kara's bachelorette party!! 

Anyway, we stopped by Jeffro's cookout for a little bit.  It was nice to visit with everyone.  The food was good too!  Kinzey (Jeff's girlfriend) and I decided we are going to get together more often for "girl" time, since Jeffro likes to have his racing/"man" time, and Darren has times when he wants to do his "manly" things.  I think it's a great idea!  We can watch awesome movies, go shopping, and do whatever else we see fit.  I can't wait until our first girl date!

I took some pictures at the cookout tonight, and thought I would share them. 
 Ryder with Grandma Potter
 Our family
 Ryder looks mad....uh oh...
 I think he's had enough of me!
 I decided to give him kisses anyway!
 Daddy and Ryder
 Ryder loves "flying"
 The men over by the grill
View of the garage area
 Mom and dad
 Kinzey
 Some of Kinzey's relatives
 Me and Kinzey
 Grandpa and Ryder
 Grandpa was kissing by Ryder's ear....Ryder wasn't sure what to think about this
So, he just decided to grab Grandpa's face instead!

We would have stayed at the cookout a bit longer, but you know how it goes...have to get the little one fed and up to bed at his scheduled time.  More people were supposed to arrive at the cookout, but it was after we had already left.

Have a nice Saturday tomorrow!! I will be posting pictures of the bachelorette party (hopefully, if I remember my camera!)  Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

You look adorable in the pictures Sara. You can tell the weight loss in your face especially!

Sara said...

Thank you so much Jessie! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...