Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"We were made to fit together."--City of Angels

It has been one tiring week so far.  These last two days I attended a training course for work, and it was definitely tiring mentally.  Tomorrow I get to go back to my usual job, and I'm really looking forward to it!

My title quote does have a little significance tonight.  I can't stress enough how much I love and adore my family.  Darren and I still try to go on dates whenever we can....it's really something we enjoy, and probably always will.  We've decided to go on a date this weekend, and I can't wait!!  We invited my brother and Kinzey to go along too, so it should be a good time.We are going to do a little shopping, go see the new "Transformers" flick, and probably go eat some lunch or dinner depending on what time we head down to Bloomington.  I'll miss my little love bug, but sometimes it's really nice to be able to get out without hafting to lug around the stroller.  Plus, I always feel bad for getting Ryder in and out of the car when we go shopping.  I tend to go to a lot of different stores, and I can always tell when he's had enough of being hauled around.  But, on the contrary, it's nice to have my little family together out and about. :)  It's just like the quote, "we were made to fit together."  I feel like that is true with all of my family.  Not to mention, this quote comes from a movie I really enjoy: "City of Angels."  It has a terribly sad ending, but I still love it!

Me, Darren and Ryder went for another little walk tonight.  It was nice to get out and enjoy the evening, even if it's a little too warm for my liking. 

I have two pictures that I wanted to share.  I took them last night after I posted my blog, so I didn't get the chance to share them at that point.

These both just melt my heart.  He is such a little cuddle bug. :)

Well, that's all for tonight.  Sorry I don't have anything more exciting.  I will have an update on my weight loss in the next coming posts.  I will say, it is still going very well.  I am getting closer and closer to hitting my next goal!!

Have a great night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...