Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world, and in here is the dream."--Avatar

Wow, this is my second post today....

My title quote is from "Avatar."  It is the most visually stunning movie I've EVER seen.  The storyline is ok, not the greatest, but the CGI effects make up for storyline.  This is a movie I saw in the theater, but just in 2D.  I haven't been to any 3D movies....I don't feel it's necessary for all movies to now be in the 3D because it's the "cool" thing to do...however, with that being said, "Avatar" is a movie I wish I would have seen in 3D, because the effects are brilliant!

We took Ryder swimming today in Lisa's pool.  This was his very first time going swimming.  He was scared at first, but I think he eventually enjoyed himself.  I took some pictures documenting the occasion.  He doesn't look very excited, but I think he was trying to get used to his floaty and get used to the water.

Ryder all decked out in his Spider-Man swim trunks, swimming shirt, hat and sunglasses
He's not sure what to think
He found the toy at the top of the floaty

Playing with the toy
Looking at Grandma Lisa

I think he was really confused...

Trying to figure it all out

Awww :)

This is after we got home from swimming.  He was exhausted, and just wanted to cuddle with us while snuggling with his blanket.

This is a new toy we bought for Ryder.  It plays all sorts of music and has buttons he can push.  He loves it!

Well, I will not bore you any longer with any more posts today. :)  Have a good rest of the night, and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...