Sunday, July 17, 2011

"Harry. Be safe, be strong."--Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

Wow!! It has been since Wednesday since my last post....I apologize!  It has been a C R A Z Y couple of days.  We have been running around like mad people, so I haven't gotten the chance to sit down and blog it all out. :) Of course, with everything going on with Kara's wedding and everything with Grandma Maurer, it has been a crazy couple of days...and it's only going to continue I'm sure...

Well, on a happy note, Kara and Logan's wedding was great!  She was absolutely beautiful, and everything turned out perfect for their big day.  I did get the chance to take a few pictures of the night.  There would have been more at the reception, but I had a little too much fun on the party bus on the ride to the reception and forgot about the picture taking.  I will, however, share a few of the ones I did take.
The beautiful bride!

Darren brought Ryder in to see me before the wedding started.  I love Ryder's little outfit!! I guess Darren doesn't look half bad either...hehe :)

Me and Ryder

Kara and Ryder

We stopped out at Wiser's cabin before getting to Pontiac.  We just had to take a picture to capture the moment.

The boys out at Wiser's cabin.

Kelly, me and Amanda on the party bus

Sarah, Kate, Alexie and Kara on the party bus

Kara and her sister Kelly out at Wiser's cabin

Some of the boys on the party bus

The happy couple!!!

Opening the champagne!

Me and Amanda on the party bus

Sarah and I decided to shade it up for our entrances...haha

Clapping for the newlyweds!! (they were being announced here...you just can't see them yet)

It was a great night with great people!  I am so glad that I got to be part of their special day.

Amongst the craziness that has been our lives for the past few days, I did get the chance to see....
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2"

I had been waiting to see this movie for what seemed like forever.  My review?  Pretty damn good!  I teared up in certain parts...it was very emotional.   I am an avid reader of this series; I have read each book 3 or more times, and I was pleased with the way the movie was done.  I was sad to find out that some of my favorite parts in the book were not included in the movie, but I guess that's how it is with any movie based off if a book/book series.  The movie directors/producers put their own little spin on it.  However, with all of that being said, for the "Harry Potter" fans, you will enjoy this movie immensely.  Even for those that do not follow the book series, the movie is pretty straight forward, easy to follow, and enjoyable.  I am very sad to see it end, but on to new things to be obsessed about, haha.

Also, I'm pretty excited for this particular post, because I am using our brand new laptop to publish it.  I really like it so far!
That's all for tonight.  Time to rest up for another day of potential craziness tomorrow.  I'm hoping things slow down a bit in the near future...I could use the rest. :)  Have a good rest of the night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...