Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"If you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything."--Back to the Future

My title quote tonight is from "Back to the Future."  I really hope most, if not all, people have seen this movie, or at least a portion of it.  It's almost like a right of passage to see this movie.  It's a classic!

Well, last night we lost a very special lady: Rosie Maurer (Darren's grandma.)  I know she is no longer in any pain, and no longer suffering, but still, it doesn't make it any easier.  It's been a rough couple of years on that side...first we lost Grandpa Maurer, and now Grandma Maurer.  I know as the days go by, it will get a little easier for everyone, but it's still hard to say goodbye!  We will miss you Grandma Maurer! 

This is a picture of me, Darren, and Grandpa and Grandma Maurer at our wedding.

Kara's wedding is closely approaching (THIS SATURDAY!!)  I am so excited for the happy couple, and I am very excited that I am able to celebrate this special day with them.  With the loss of a family member, this wedding should help put us in happier spirits, at least for that day/night anyway.  It should be a busy couple of days with everything going on.

That's all I will bore you with for now.  I'll leave you with a picture of Ryder that I've been meaning to post for a while now....
He loves his bean bag monkey :)

I'll have pictures of the wedding to show in my next post, and hopefully I can find some time to see "Harry Potter" on Sunday so I can share my thoughts on that.  With everything going on, I'm not sure....but we'll see.  I may post an update on the weight loss journey as well.

Have a good night, and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...