Sunday, July 31, 2011

"I'm like a bad penny, I always turn up."--Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

My title quote is from a pretty good movie, "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade."  It's my favorite one out of all of them. 

I guess it's time to bring this busy weekend to a close.  My post will mostly be of pictures of our weekend.

Saturday we went down to Bloomington to attend the wedding of Michael Palen and Samantha Carber, who is now Samantha Palen!! :)  Congratulations to the newlyweds!! The wedding was beautiful, the bride was gorgeous, and it was a lot of fun!
Me and Darren before leaving for the wedding

Mr. and Mrs. Palen!!

I LOVED her dress!

Reception--loved the colors and decorations

Center piece to our table

Me and Darren at the reception

Yummy cake!  It was red velvet and delicious!

It didn't take long for my flip flops to come on

Probably because I was wearing my pointy toe heals.  Sorry they are a bit dirty... :)

Darren enjoying a meatball

The weddibg party

Cutting the cake

First dance as husband and wife

Me with my long-time friend Allan.  I love and miss this guy!!

It was such a good time, and I so happy for the Palens. :)

Today we went to a birthday party for Colbie.  It was for her very first birthday!!
The birthday girl, Colbie

She's such a cutie

Ryder and mom at the party

Me and Ryder

Darren and Ryder

Ryder and Colbie socializing :)

Colbie opening some of her gifts

Colbie taking a little ride

More gift opening

Enjoying her Tinkerbell cake

She was all about the frosting

I would have dove into that cake too :)

I also have a video to share.  This is Ryder babbling at the party today...


I, of course, thought it was adorable.

That's all for tonight.  Have a good rest of the evening, and thanks for reading!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...