Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"That wasn't flying. That was falling with style."--Toy Story

My title quote tonight is from "Toy Story."  It's one of my favorite Pixar movies....actually, all three of them are.  I have a lot of the older Disney animated movies and a lot of the Pixar movies so that way Ryder can watch them and enjoy them as much as I have. :)

Speaking of Ryder, he is 7 months old today!  I can't believe how fast the time has gone. 




These are pictures of Ryder today.  He was in a very good mood! 
He had a pediatric urologist appointment today.  They did some stats, so I will share those: he weights 20.1 pounds, and is about 27.6 inches.  We did find out that he has to have surgery for his undescended testicle.  I will explain this more when it gets closer.  It's nothing major, just a small procedure to bring the testicle down.  It will all be fine. :)

In this one, he is crawling to try to get to the Wii remote.  I think he may take after Darren and like to play the video games :).  Notice that Darren put his Xbox controller higher so Ryder couldn't reach it....Darren obviously cares for his Xbox more...haha.

Ryder is definitely wearing us out with the crawling.  As I'm typing this, he is crawling into the kitchen to see what Darren is doing.  I can't believe how quick he catches on to doing new things.  It seems like he was just learning to scoot around.....and now he is crawling everywhere.  Before I know it, he'll be walking.  For now, when we absolutely need to get things done, we put him in "jail."

Here he is, in "jail" aka his pack and play.

So, do you remember a previous post of mine talking about how Ryder has different moods that pop up at any given moment, like happy and then sad??....well, here is documentation of this.


As you can see in these three pictures, he is a happy-go-lucky baby.  He was smiling, laughing, and having fun.

One minute later....(I am not exaggerating, this was about one minute later)....


All tears...for no reason....

Another minute later....(again, no exaggeration)...

He is happy once more!  I really don't get it sometimes....haha!

So,  I have a few more pictures to share...of our cat.  We had to have MoMo shaved.  She is a very long-haired kitty, and does NOT shed, at all.  We tried to keep up with brushing out the knots, however, we could not keep up with it.  There was no way to brush through them.  Each time we would brush out a new one, it seemed like 3 more had formed.  We take care of animals, don't think we don't.  Her fur was OUT OF CONTROL!!  I present to you, the shaved kitty cat...

Poor thing!  I feel so bad for her, but it had to be done!

That's all for tonight.  Back to work tomorrow for two days, then it's the weekend again! YAY!  Have a good night, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. MOMO!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...