Monday, July 18, 2011

"That's no moon. It's a space station."--Star Wars: A New Hope

My title quote is from a classic: "Star Wars: A New Hope."  I think I have stated a few times in a few other posts that I am a huge fan of Star Wars, amongst other sci-fi/fantasy/dorky things.  I am proud to be a nerd!  I actually know a few people who have not seen Star Wars.  I really just want to tie them to a chair and force them to watch all 6, but I won't.  To each their own, right?!  :)

It was another busy day, and I think both Darren and I are ready to get back into our normal routine tomorrow.

Today, I am irritated for various reasons....but luckily Ryder has a way of getting my spirits up.  Darren snapped a few pictures of him a few minutes ago in his "jail".  I think he's starting to enjoy his "jail" a bit.  It really helps us when we need to get things done, and don't want Ryder crawling around every where getting into mischief.
Here is Ryder, looking out of his "jail"

You can see him smiling behind his paci :)

Again, smiling behind the paci

His knees are all red from crawling around, haha

Love the drooly smile

I also have a video to share.  I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do... :)



He was in such a good mood!! :)

That's all I have for tonight.  I'll have more updates later on in upcoming posts.  Everyone have a good night, and thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

omg that video is hilarious!!! His laugh is so funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...