Sunday, July 24, 2011

"Times like these, dark times, they do funny things to people. They can tear them apart."--Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Agh, it's already Sunday.  The weekends always go by way too fast.  However, I can tell I am going to enjoy this particular Sunday.  It's a gloomy, rainy day, which makes for great cuddling and movie watching. :)  I think I'll try to take it easy today...but we'll see how that goes.

My title quote really needs no explanation. I've mentioned quite a few times before that I love "Harry Potter" and I love this quote, so it seemed appropriate. :)
Yesterday I went and got my hair cut and highlighted.  Here is what it looks like...
I just got a little trim and got it thinned out.  My hair is very very thick, so it feels much better now!

I got some highlights put in as well.  I really love my new 'do!
Me with my little stinker

A good one of us...at least Ryder is smiling...if only it was at the camera

I've noticed the flash is too bright sometimes for Ryder's eyes

After I got home from my hair appt, we ran over to Pontiac for a few things, then decided it would be a good afternoon to go swimming.  Once we got home from Pontiac, we got ready and went over to Lisa's for a quick swim.
Me and Ryder in the pool.  His hat is too big...it looks like a pirate hat...haha

My son, the pirate...haha

He was having a really good time!

Darren and Ryder in the pool

His hat got all wet!

He loved splashing around

My little swimmer :)

Ryder after getting out of his little swimmer, swim trunks and shirt.

He was happy to be dry and have a fresh diaper on.

After our swimming adventure we came home and tried to relax.  However, that consisted of me making Special K bars for a special treat for Darren, and taco soup for dinner.  It was a busy day, but it was a lot of fun!

Today, I already have most of the laundry done, and I am making homemade turkey and noodles in the crockpot later for dinner. YUM!

Have a good Sunday everyone, and thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...