Monday, July 4, 2011

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!"--Independence Day

I think my title quote is a given today.... :)

So, with that, HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!  It has been a very relaxed day around the Maurer household.  This morning, we took a quick trip to Pontiac to go to Wal-Mart for a few things.  Ryder sat in the cart like a big boy, and I documented this occasion with a picture!  People that saw me probably thought I was off my rocker, but I don't care....

                              
He is getting so big!!  I think he enjoyed being able to sit up in the cart.  He usually sits in his stroller and whines because he is bored.  This way, I was able to talk to him and keep him somewhat entertained. :)

When we got home, I fed the little guy and then decided it was time for him to get festive for the special holiday.  Here is a picture of Ryder on his first 4th of July...
You can obviously see what his bib says, but his onesie underneath says "Mommy's Little Firecracker" :).  He's such a little stud!!

We went over to mom and dad's house for a small cookout, and then came home, and we are now just relaxing and waiting for our Monday shows to come on. 

I feel a little guilty....I have not really tracked anything this weekend for Weight Watchers.  With everything that went on and with how busy I was, it would have been very difficult to track everything.  I have been watching what I eat, and have been trying to get some walking in.  I didn't gain anything, which was a surprise to me.....I did eat quite a bit of birthday cake the past few days, haha!

Well, that's all I have.  I head back to work tomorrow, but then have Wednesday off, so hopefully tomorrow zooms by!  Have a great rest of the holiday, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...