Sunday, July 10, 2011

"What we do in life echoes in eternity."--Gladiator

My title quote is from "Gladiator."  It's one of my absolute favorite movie quotes! I'm not usually the biggest fan of Russell Crowe, but this movie is fantastic!!  I highly recommend it if you haven't seen it. 

The weekend is coming to a close, and I thought it was going to be a relaxing one.....not so much.

Friday night Darren had to go into work, so I spent some quality alone time with my little guy, ordered a nice healthy meal consisting of Marchelloni's pizza, beef roll, and cheese nuggets, and watched some "One Tree Hill" and "Grey's Anatomy."  Friday was the most relaxing portion of my weekend thus far.

Saturday I made the trek to Pontiac to Wal-Mart not once, not twice, but THREE times.  Yeah....I drove to Pontiac on three separate occasions.  That's what happens when you forget major items, and Wal-Mart is the closest place to purchase them.  That's one of the only things I miss about living in Bloomington....anything and everything you could possible want and ask for was at an arms reach.  That's definitely not the case in Fairbury.  Don't get me wrong, I love small town living, but sometimes it gets frustrating not having more options for shopping, dining, etc.  But, other than that, I love F-Boo, haha.

Since I shared Ryder's night time activities on Friday, I thought I'd share some pictures of our weekend so far.
This is Ryder enjoying a Baby Mum Mum.  They are rice rusk snacks.  Apparently Darren is enjoying one too.... 
He LOVED it!!!

I think this one turned out good

Me and Ryder.  Ryder's shirt was purchased in Jamaica from mom and dad.  It says "Jamaica No Problem".  His shirt is also covered in drool....yummy.  He was all smiles before the picture was taken....

Darren and Ryder :) Again, he was smiling a ton before the picture was taken....
Here is Ryder on his journey to see Darren in the kitchen

He made it!!

Ryder playing with his toys this morning. 

Awww, such a nice face from my baby boy :)

Sometimes when Ryder crawls, he crawls on his feet and toes and sticks his butt up in the air.

I think it's adorable!

Well, I'm going to try to relax a little today.  It is a nice day...and we haven't taken Ryder swimming yet, so maybe we can do that for a little bit.  We'll see, since I still have my Sunday duties to complete (laundry, picking up, etc).  Have a nice Sunday, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...