Tuesday, July 19, 2011

"With great power comes great responsibility."--Spider-Man

My title quote is from one of my hubby's favorites: "Spider-Man."  The "Spider-Man" trilogy is pretty decent; the first two are good.  The third one was ok...too many villains in my opinion.  But, all three are definitely worth a viewing.

Today was a pretty good day....tiring.  I blame the heat.  I don't enjoy this heat wave that has made its way into central IL.  I don't mind heat in general, but when humidity is its best friend, well, it's my nemesis.  I really don't enjoy walking outside and immediately feel like I have been smacked with a hot wet towel. YUCK!

In addition to crawling around like a little monster, Ryder has started to try to pull himself up on anything and everything.  He has this little zoomer's race track, and instead of sitting in front of it, he decided it would be a good idea to climb on top of it, and push it around the living room.  He's getting so big so fast! 

Well, I apologize I don't have anything more interesting, and this post is blah.  This week is going to be another busy week, and I am really looking forward to the weekend.  I am finally getting my hair trimmed and colored, and hopefully I get to hang out with my hubby and little guy in the pool. :)

Ill leave you with a picture of Ryder...
I think he's got the right idea with taking a little nap.  I could use a nap too!

Have a good rest of the night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...