Saturday, August 27, 2011

Fun With Pictures

I thought I would share a few pictures we took today, and some editing features I did on each one.  This is not all of the pictures we took....I would have edited quite a few more, but my new editing program is a bit time consuming at the moment! :)

Bear with me...this was only my second time using Photoshop, and I haven't read my instruction manual or my "Photoshop for Dummies" book yet.  This is all just from me putzing around with the program...kind of a learn as you go method.... I'm a beginner, but I think they turned out nice!

Enjoy. :) ---if you want to see the picture in more detail, click on it to enlarge it 







We all have to start somewhere, right...? haha
Have a good night, and thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...