Friday, August 19, 2011

"I grew up in a house with Monica, okay. If you didn't eat fast, you didn't eat."--Friends

Have I mentioned how much I adore "Friends"?  It's hilarious!

Sorry I haven't updated all week...it's been busy, so I really haven't had the chance to stop in and blog it all out!
Today, I got off early at 11, and we did our usual Friday grocery shopping.  Then, we decided to take Ryder out to the Fairbury fair....

I took pictures, but for some reason they are not loading right, so I cannot share them at this time.  Bummer. :(  I tried to load them three different times and they are doing some strange things during the upload process.  I really don't feel like trying anymore tonight.

I think Ryder enjoyed himself at the fair for the most part.  He still gets scared at loud noises/music, etc.  But, I'm hoping once he's around it more, it'll get easier for him.  I think he really enjoyed looking at the animals, especially the goats.  Plus, they had two enormous camels at the fair this year.  They were adorable! :)  I topped our adventure off with a funnel cake, which is one of my "must haves" whenever I go to the fair.

That's all I have for tonight unfortunately....I'll have more to share tomorrow, hopefully with pictures!

Have a good night, and thanks for stopping by this rather dull blog! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...