Monday, August 8, 2011

"It's a dinglehopper. Humans use these little babies... to straighten their hair out. See? Just a little twirl here and a yank there and voila. You've got an aesthetically pleasing configuration of hair that humans go nuts over."--The Little Mermaid

My title quote is from my favorite Disney movie EVER, "The Little Mermaid."  I could watch this movie everyday and NEVER get sick of it.  I remember watching this movie when I was 19 years old.  I was at Darren's apartment, sitting with Kitty, bawling my eyes out at this movie.  It was just me and Kitty in the apartment.....ohhh good times.

Well, our Sunday was pretty unventful.  After Ryder and I got home from Pontiac, we relaxed inside and had a very peaceful afternoon.  Around 3:30 I remembered we hadn't blown up Ryder's pool yet, so I asked Darren to get it started.  I decided to take Ryder outside so we could enjoy some of the afternoon sunshine.  Well, this was Ryder's first time sitting outside near the grass.  He wasn't a fan....
As you can see, he was enjoying himself immensely....

Big yawns...he just loves being outdoors

Pulling the grass.  He would not crawl off of the blanket.  He didn't like the way the grass felt.

Feeling some of the grass that he pulled, not liking it much

Here is the pool we bought for Ryder to play in.  I just had to have it blown up yesterday.  Do you think Ryder has used it yet? Nope....hehe

My quest for Ryder to try new solid foods continues tonight.  I think I will give him some of his usual snack time goodies (puffs, yogurt melts, and cheerios) and I may mix in some peaches.  We'll see if he takes the bait......

Let's hope this week flies by!  Have a good night, and thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...