Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Little Game....The past comes back to haunt me... :)

I was nominated by Jessie to complete this little blogger challenge.  It seemed like something different to do on here, so count me in!  Here is what it is:

What this is about:
To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.

Rules:
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
 2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
 - Your most beautiful post
 – Your most popular post
 – Your most controversial post
– Your most helpful post
– A post whose success surprised you

 – A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
– The post that you are most proud of


3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.

4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
5) And so it goes on!
6) The site Trip Base will be sharing the best posts from participating bloggers on their blog and everyday on Facebook and Twitter at #My7Links


My most beautiful post: "I'm an artist.  Torture is a prerequisite."--Dawson's Creek
I thought this post would qualify as one of my most beautiful, because this is one of the first posts where I posted pictures used with my new camera.  I was figuring out the features, and decided that some of my mom's flowers would be good test subjects.  I thought the pictures turned out beautiful! PLUS, this post features 9 month pictures of Ryder, who is the most beautiful person in my world! :)

My most popular post: "That's no moon.  It's a space station."--Star Wars
This, in my opinion, is one of my more popular posts.  It includes a ton of pictures of our happy boy, and also includes an adorable video of him laughing.  He was in his "jail" at the time, so I'm not so sure what was making him crack up.  I love this one!


I've mentioned this post once or twice...just read it.  You'll see why it's controversial....frisky teens...lol.

I thought this post was helpful, because I went into some detail about things I enjoy...my favorite things.  I think it explains who I am in more detail than in other posts I've done.

A post whose success surprised me : "I have no idea.."


This was my very first post...ever.  I wasn't sure what to expect, or how many views to get...but I get quite a few views daily, which to me makes it successful and that much more fun! I hope you all enjoy my blogs as much as I love writing them!

A post that didn't get the attention it deserved :  I really don't know....I think all of them received a good amount of attention...I hope anyway.  So, I'm at a loss for this one!

A post I'm proud of "Thankful"
This was a post I did about the devastating tornadoes that occurred in the south and in Missouri.  I work in close proximity to where the claims are taken, and it was all very heartbreaking and incredibly sad.  Looking back on those times, and looking at where things are with those tornadoes now, it makes me truly thankful for my life.  I think we are all very fortunate.....and I think it's easy to take it for granted.

 BLOGGERS I NOMINATE TO TAKE PLACE IN THIS CHALLENGE:
3.)  Jarrin

Enjoy this little challenge post.  It was a nice change of pace.... :)  Have a good night, and thanks for reading!


1 comment:

Jessie said...

YAY!!!! Happy you did this!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...