Friday, August 12, 2011

"Now I have to go deliver twins, but only one of them is mine..."--Friends

I've decided to take a step away from the movie quotes for awhile, and introduce some of my favorite TV show quotes. 

Today's quote is from one of my favorite shows, "Friends."  Joey says this as he's leaving for work to film the show he's an actor on.  He is Dr. Drake Ramore on "Days of Our Lives," otherwise known as DOOL.  If you've never seen the show, you probably won't understand the acronym in the last sentence, or think the quote is funny.  If you've seen the show, I hope this made you giggle.

Sorry I haven't updated this in a few days...I really haven't had the time.  I haven't had a whole lot of time to mess with my camera either, which makes me a sad, sad lady.  Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend to play with it.

On Wednesday night I went outside and tried out one of the lenses that came with the camera.  Here are some pictures I took...(Darren took some of the indoor pictures)
Our crawling monster

The hubby :)

The start of my outside picture adventure

We live approx. 3 blocks from Daves, so I think the zoom on this particular lense is pretty decent

Another view down that road with less zoom

The picture looks so crisp, and I love how vibrant the blue looks

A view down the other road with very little zoom

Another view with the zoom

Our favorite camera test subject :)

Me, cooking dinner

Smiles for the camera

I'm sure I'll have more pictures to share in the next few days.

That's all I really have to share tonight.  Tomorrow we are going to Bloomington in the AM to get some errands done, then I'm really not sure what else is going down.

Have a good Friday night, and thanks for stopping by! :)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...