Tuesday, August 16, 2011

"We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop?"--Grey's Anatomy

Sorry I haven't updated this in a few days...I really haven't had the time. 

For my title quote, I chose one from Grey's.  I love this quote too, because I think as adults, we all feel like saying this from time to time.  :)  Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite shows. It's dramatic, hilarious, sad, and whatever other emotion you can think of. I love it!

Sunday Darren went flying with Dad, so Ryder and I went to Pontiac to run some errands.  I picked up some lunch from Wal-Mart, which consisted of their pre-made pizza and these cheesy breadsticks, both of which are usually pretty good.  Once we got home, we waited for Darren to get home so I could start lunch.  We made the pizza, but didn't even eat it because it looked disgusting and didn't cook right, and the breadsticks were still extremely greasy even after I patted a lot of the grease off of the top.  They gave me a bad stomach ache, and really weren't very good....I was disappointed!

To top things off, Dad had taken my car to his and mom's house to change the oil and rotate the tires for me.  I get a phone call from him, telling me I have a bad tire, and it's not safe to drive.  He told the kind of tires I would need, and said I should buy at least two new ones, because it's good to buy new tires in pairs.  Darren and I left Ryder with mom and dad and we went back over to Wal-Mart since their tire center is open Sundays, and spent a lovely $360 for two new tires.   That really wasn't what I was expecting to do on my Sunday, but, at least my car is safe...that's what's most important! 

Once we got back into town we went down to Jeffro's house to have dinner.  After that, we came home and tried to relax.....key word....tried.

I did not sleep good at all Sunday night....I maybe got two hours of sleep.  So, needless to say, I was exhausted after work on Monday.  I also got a bad sinus headache towards the end of the work day, so Darren sent me up to bed early, around 7pm, on Monday night.  Thankfully, I felt much better today!!
My new insurance course books came yesterday, and I have my test sometime in October or November, so now I have to buckle down and study for that.  This one is a claims course, so I'm hoping it's more relateable material for me.

That's all I have for you tonight.....sorry I don't have any pictures to share....I haven't had any time to take any, or play with my camera. This makes me terribly sad. :(
Have a good night everyone, and thanks for stopping by my blog!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...