Saturday, August 20, 2011

"Women don't eat at all. They just look at food then jump on the treadmill."--Gilmore Girls

I love "Gilmore Girls."  The dialogue is very sarcastic, quick witted, and absolutely hilarious.  I heard that their scripts say twice the number of lines than in other shows...which makes sense because everything is very quick, especially the conversations between the characters.  Love it!!

Today was another busy day.  We had an estimate for new windows for the house this morning, then we left for Bloomington around 11 this morning.  We went to the mall, found some really good deals, then went over to Barnes and Noble.  I found my "Photoshop for Dummies" book, yay!!  Then, we went over to Best Buy so I could buy Photoshop.  I got a great deal on it!! It's normally sold for $100, but it was on sale for $69.99, then I had a gift card and some reward points to use, so I only spent $20 out of pocket for a $100 program.  I was very pleased!!  We met up with mom, dad and Jeffro for lunch at TGI Fridays, which was super yummy.  We went a few other places, then made the trek home.  I think we are all exhausted tonight!!

I'm not sure what we are up to tomorrow....we talked about possibly going back out to the fair for a little bit, but it depends on whether or not I get my Sunday "chores" done.  The laundry is calling my name, and I really should do some cleaning....blah.

Well, I tried to load my pictures on here again, but it's doing the same strange thing.  I really don't understand, because they loaded onto my laptop just fine.  There must be something going on with the Blogger uploader...maybe...who knows.  I'll try again tomorrow. 

So, I apologize again for not having anything more interesting to share.  I really wish those pictures would load right....it's irritating me!

Have a good night, and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...