Sunday, September 25, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust....

Really?  The weekend is almost over...again?  Seriously, they fly by!!

Friday was busy with work and errands.  Saturday was busy with more errands.  Today was busy with breakfast, laundry, cleaning, and whatever else. 

We watched the Bears game today, which was not all that entertaining.  They didn't play horrible, but they could've done better as well.  Whatever....I'm less than enthusiastic about anything today.

Here are some pictures we took of Ryder today in his Bears attire.  I guess the cuteness didn't help the Bears get a win...bummer. :(









He's such a little ham.  OH!  And, I'm happy to report that Ryder has extended his list of solid foods that he'll eat.  He loves all of his pureed baby food, but we are trying to introduce more solid foods to his diet.  So, he likes eggs, ham, sausage, pancakes and toast.  We went out for breakfast this morning and let him try an array of things.  He seemed to like most of it! :)

Let's see...what else....  I was messing around with my editing program today with some pictures I took last weekend.  I was trying out different modes on my camera, and these next few were taken out of the car window at speeds of 55+ miles per hour.




I am still trying to figure out the editing program.  The first few pictures I just sharpened up the color and didn't do too much.  The last picture I decided to change the tone a bit.  I like the look of older farm buildings in sepia or black and white. 

Also, this is completely off topic....but I've gotten a lot of slack from a picture I posted in this post...this picture to be exact....

Under this picture, I described it as big farm machinery.  Ok, so, maybe I didn't know this was a combine.  Well, actually, I think I did know...maybe.  Darren made fun of me, and so did some of my co-workers.  OK, I know I have lived around farmland for all of my life, AND, I work for a company that has a lot of farmers as clients.  I'm ashamed I didn't know this was a combine.  That's a lie.  But, since I got so much slack for this, you all know I had to bring it up, haha.

That's all I have for tonight. I'm going to eat dinner, and watch Lord of the Rings the rest of the evening...YAY! :) Have a good night, and thanks for reading! :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...