Sunday, September 18, 2011

Another Weekend Comes to a Close

The weekend is almost over...again.  Is it just me, or do the weekends go by much quicker than those days during the week?  Ugh.

Anyway, a continuation of our day/night yesterday.  Since I had serious camera withdrawals all week, I kind of went a little nuts yesterday.
Here's the stinker, standing by himself

He's such a little stud

He loves walking around with that toy.  Probably one of the best purchases we have made.  He's loved it since we bought it months ago!

Awww, even though he's not smiling, I still love this one.  sidenote: please pay no attention to my lack of landscaping.  That is our on-going project.  We've come to realize that when you have a child, a lot of projects don't get finished right away.....or started when they need to be started...

Saturday night we went over to Cullom to Slingshots for pizza.  It was pretty tasty, and it was nice to get our of the house for awhile.

Jeffro and Ryder bonding time

Lovely picture Jeffro

Much better :)

Darren is tired....

So am I....getting up at 5am will do this to you.  Thanks again for that early wake up call, Ryder! :)

Ryder enjoying himself at Slingshots

Aunt Lorri and Frank

Me and Darren

Mom and dad

Today, Ryder and I went up to Lost in Time for Sam's baby shower.  Due to a battery issue, I became the last minute photographer of the event, and if you know me at all, you know that I loved every minute of it.  I will share just a few of these pictures, because I think I took 50+ at the shower.
Here is the mommy-to-be with my little stinker

Ryder got to meet Kristin's little boy Brynner today.  Brynner loved Ryder, and Ryder wasn't sure what to think :)

She looks beautiful!

Sarah spending some time with Ryder

The next few are of Sam opening some of her gifts








When we got home, I watched what was left the Bears game, and they lost. 
Ryder was less than thrilled with the Bears performance today
Aww, finally, a cute picture of the two of us :)

My blue-eyed monster

Darren and Ryder

Well, that's all for now.....I plan on eating dinner, and attempting to relax the rest of the night. 

Have a good night, and thanks for reading.

P.S.  I have yet to watch "Thor."  I am NOT HAPPY!!!! :(


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...