Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy busy day

Hello!  Well, today was a pretty busy day.

We had to be in Peoria by 10am for Ryder's follow-up appt for his surgery.  Everything is looking great and healing the way it should.  His incision areas look wonderful, and you can't really tell he had anything done at all.  :)  I couldn't be happier with the way things went with this whole process.

After that appointment, we headed back to Bloomington, and ran a few errands.  We also went into work for a little bit so everyone there could see Ryder.  I think it had been about 3 months since some of my co-workers saw him last.  He was a total ham and completely well behaved the whole time.  He really doesn't have a "phobia" of strangers, so his visits with people he doesn't see often enough to remember at this young age aren't a problem at all.  I'm very thankful for that!


After that we had Ryder's 9 month well check appt.  Here are his stats:

Weight: 22lb 12oz--80th percentile
Height: 28 1/2 inches--50th percentile
Head: 17 1/2 inches--25th percentile

The doctor was very pleased and surprised at how much Ryder is doing.  He gave us some homework, which consists of working on things with Ryder that he would expect a 15 month old to just start doing, so it should be a fun few months. Sorry, I hope that didn't come across as bragging...I'm really not, I promise!!  I'm just very proud of my youngin'!! He had two shots, one being a flu shot.  I know sometimes people can get an adverse reaction and actually get sick from the shot....so I really hope that doesn't happen with Ryder....

We ran more errands after that, then finally came home.  Darren had been up for over 24 hours at this point, so I sent him up to bed to sleep for a little while.  Now, here we are.  It's been one exhausting day!!

We have no plans again this weekend.  I don't plan on going anywhere or doing much.  I think we all need to relax a bit, so I'm looking forward to the next two days.

That's all for tonight.  I think I'm going to go to bed....

Thanks for reading, and have a good rest of the night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...