Monday, September 5, 2011

The Extended Weekend Comes to a Close.....

Back to work tomorrow.....these extended weekends always go by too quick.  However, I am happy to report that I have another three day weekend this next weekend, and am only working three days this week.  I'll take it!! :)

This morning we decided to go to Chenoa for breakfast.  It was pretty good.  Their skillet meals are pretty decent.  Ryder got to enjoy some toast, which he gobbled right up.  He loves it!

Darren did some work in the yard this afternoon, and I decided to put away my summer decorations and put up all of my fall decorations.  I seriously have a love/hate relationship with decorating.  I love doing it, but I hate that it takes so much time.

I decided to make homemade chicken alfredo (a healthy version) tonight for dinner.  I also made some Tastefully Simple beer bread (not so healthy.)  It was all very good.  Since it's going to be cooler this week, I'm going to get back into my role of a walk-a-holic.  Wish me luck!

We took some random pictures of Ryder today....



Can you see his teeth?!



Love this face, haha

Looking so cute in his little socks


He had on an adorable pair of jeans and a cute polo today, but as you can see from the pictures, the outfit didn't last long.  He loves being in just a onesie for some reason.  Must be comfortable for him.

That's all for now folks.  Have a good Tuesday, and thanks for reading!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...