Friday, September 2, 2011

Finally...

Wow!  This week drug on and on and on...I didn't think the weekend would ever arrive!  But,  it's finally here!!!

 We actually have zero plans this weekend, except a cookout at mom and dad's on Sunday.  Other than that, the weekend is free and clear.  I am looking forward to a calm couple of days.

On Wednesday, Darren snapped a few pictures of the stinker, and I thought I would share them.  They are pretty stinkin' cute!




His new "thing"....pulling himself up and "cruising" along anything and everything....


He loves playing with anything he can spin

Seriously, I have NO idea where he gets those blue eyes from.  Darren and I both have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair....It could be a recessive gene type of thing.  Some of my dad's side of the family have blue-ish eyes....maybe they are the culprits??

The rest of the night I plan on taking it easy and watching a DVR'd episode of Jersey Shore.  So, that's all I've got.  Thanks for reading, and have a great night! :)






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...