Friday, September 16, 2011

I Was Longing For.....

My camera.  I missed my camera.  I haden't looked at it, or held it for probably about a week.  Tonight, I glanced over at my camera bag, jumped up excitedly, dug out my camera, and took a few pictures.  I had nothing special to capture with pictures tonight, but I really just wanted to get my camera out again.  Enjoy the randomness! :)


He drools SOOOO much!




Being such a big boy!! I can't believe he can stand all by himself.....


Sitting up and playing would have been too much work

Lovely face....

Since he still has a jumperoo restriction from his surgery, I guess he wanted to play under it

Darren forgot to button Ryder's bibs around the diaper area, so you can see his white onesie...haha



This little photo shoot did not satisfy my picture taking craving.  We'll see if I have time to get out and about for some photo exploration time this weekend....who knows.

So, I have hit a little plateau with my weight loss journey.  However, I'm not really discouraged.  We've had a lot going on, so, to say it's been a little difficult to stay on track is a bit of an understatement.  I really haven't gained anything back; I'm just stuck at the same weight.  Blah....But now, I am more than ready to get back on track!!  Wish me luck!

That's all folks.  Have a good night, and thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...