Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Love is in the Air

Well, I should say love is almost in the air.  Fall is upon us, and I can. not. wait!  Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year.  I've seen a few articles lately about fall and what makes it great, , and it made me starting thinking about some of my favorite things that will be coming up shortly. I think I've recently seen mention of the greatness of fall in Jessie's blog and in Kendra's blog, too. It sounds like we're all pumped for it!


1.) The colors.....I LOVE the colors in fall.  The changing leaves consisting of red, orange and brown...I love it!  And, I can't wait to see Ryder play in the leaves.  I can see the picture possibilities now..yay!!



2.) The food....seriously, I love the food associated with fall.  Chili, taco soup, hot dogs over a bonfire or firepit, smores, yummy!!  Not to mention, Weight Watchers has a ton of recipes for soups and other fall treats that I am dying to try, but I am waiting patiently impatiently for the weather to get a little cooler.


3.) Thanksgiving....Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays.  I love being able to cook the big meal, and just be with friends and family. This year is a little extra special, since it will be Ryder's first Thanksgiving.  I remember Thanksgiving last year, being almost 39 weeks preggo, ready to meet the little fella'.  I can't wait for all of us to be together this year! There's nothing sweeter than that, folks!


4.)  The clothes....my comfy clothes will be making their appearance in the next few weeks (I'm hoping anyway) which consist of hoodies, jeans, and cute sweaters. 


5.) October....I love October for three reasons.  a.) My birthday is in October.  Even though I'm going to be...sigh...26 this year, I still like to enjoy my birthday a bit.  b.)  Mine and Darren's anniversary is in October, along with my parent's anniversary.  c.)  Halloween.  I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween for myself, but, I love seeing the little kiddos dressed up, and this year we get to dress Ryder up, so therefore, I'm excited for Halloween this year.


6.)  Football....I used to not be the biggest fan of football.  I thought it was boring...a real snooze-fest.  A few years back I started playing in a football pool at work, and really got into the game.  I cheer, I yell, I get very angry; I guess I sound like a football fan! :)  There is really only one team I am an avid watcher of, and that's the Chicago Bears.  I rarely miss a game.  Good times!  Am I the biggest football fan ever? No.  But, I still enjoy the game none the less.

And last, but not least, I love Fall because it leads into my other favorite time of the year: Christmas and the holiday season!! :)  But, of course, I'll talk about that more when the time is right.

Hope you enjoyed a look into my Fall happiness.  Have a good night, and thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

How are you able to do neat fonts? Mine are dumb and boring? :(

Sara said...

Haha, yours isn't boring and dumb...but heres's the way I changed up mine: I went to design, and then clicked on template designer. Once there, I clicked on advanced, and in that area you can change up fonts and colors and other stuff. It's fun once you figure it all out! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...