Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Walk and a Burrito

I hope everyone is having a nice week so far. :)  This weather is awesome!

Last night after I got home we decided to go out for a quick walk to enjoy some sunshine and crisp "fall" air.  I love the weather like this...it could actually be a little cooler, then it would be pure bliss!

You know me...I took some pictures of our walking fun....I apologize, I haven't had any time to do any cool editing features....I hope you still enjoy them. :)
Getting ready to go for a walk

Already looking around

Darren on our walk

We have lots of really large and tall trees on our block and the blocks surrounding our house

I really like this one for some reason

Flag blowing in the wind

I like this one too :)

Baby boy enjoying his walk



Babbling away...I think he was saying "Ba-ba-ba-ba"


Look!  It's Jeffro and Kinzey's cat Ralphie :) (yes, my brother lives very close to us)

This is NOT Ralphie...this is random kitten we saw on our walk.

I love my attempts at being a legit photographer....ATTEMPTS being the key word...lol.
In all seriousness, I really enjoy taking pictures.  I have a lot to learn, but I am having fun each step of the way.

So, when we got home, I made burritos for dinner, and I was laying in bed by 8pm.  I guess that's how it goes when I get up at 5am every morning....

Nothing else to report.  Have a good Wednesday night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...