Thursday, October 27, 2011

Didn't Make the Cut

A lot goes into editing a picture to make it suitable for printing. Obviously, there are pictures that really aren't worth it....editing wise that is. These pictures, in my opinion, are very entertaining. They make me laugh, and definitely make me smile. These, folks, are the pictures that don't make the cut. Of course, there are tons of these when doing a photography session. I thought I would share some of these from my latest little session with Jeffro and Kinzey.

Darren looks like the creepy stalker in the background....

This one is BRIGHT!!!

OMG Darren....

Jeffro decided it would be fun to not cooperate at this point.  Luckily he whipped right back into shape. :)
This spot was entirely too bright for them.  They look so uncomfortable...haha 
Oh geeze...

And last but certainly not least...a lovely shot of Jeffro and his pretty boxers...haha

Hope you enjoyed a glance into some of the "outtakes."  Have a good night, and thanks for reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...