Saturday, October 15, 2011

Farewell...So Long...Adios...

Today, I took my last pictures on this...

Goodbye friend!  You suited me well the past few months.  We made a great pair, that's for sure. The below pictures are the last I will ever take with this camera....  Nothing fancy, but fun and memorable none the less!
This camera takes great pictures 
I've learned a lot from this camera

I'm very sad to see it go.
But, the camera will soon have a fabulous new owner, who will hopefully enjoy the camera as much as I have.

So, why am I no longer going to use the T3?  Because, I bought this today....
This camera is the shit.  No lies.  It is AWESOME!
One of the first pictures taken with the 7D, and I was immediately impressed





Trying out my 50mm lens with the new camera.

They make a lovely pair...

Awww, super cute!




Leaves!!

I couldn't be happier about this purchase!  I will miss my T3, however, the 7D is my new bestie. 

I will definitely have more pics to share soon!!

Have a good night, and thanks for reading! :)



4 comments:

Jessica said...

So i have to ask...what are you doing with your old one?

Sara said...

I am actually in the process of selling it to someone. I was going to just keep it, but after really thinking about it, I decided to go ahead and sell it.

Jarrin said...

:-] as sad as i'm sure you are to see it go, i will take VERY good care of it! i can't wait to get my hands on it! haha

Sara said...

You'll love it Jarrin! I really hope you enjoy it as much as I have. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...