Friday, October 7, 2011

Before/After....Part 1

I found this pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share it.  I've been testing out different edits on pictures I've taken.  Tonight, I really started looking at the before and after and seeing that small things can make a world of difference.
Before

After...all I did was balance out the light/darks
Before

After...again, I just balanced out the lighting, and also did some coloring effects to the sky. Nothing too extreme.
Before
After.  I decided to do coloring effects to both the sky and the greenery.
Before

After.  I changed the tone to black/white, but also darkened a few objects in the picture to make them stand out a bit more.

Before

After. I was messing around with the color effects with the water/greenery, just seeing how it would with this pic.  I think the water looks a little "too blue."  Still a cool effect though.

Before

After.  Just did a few effects to the coloring again.  I think it looks a bit sharper.

I'm not where I'd like to be, but I think I'm improving with each picture.  I hope you enjoyed looking into the before/after, even if I was only messing around with it all. :)

Have a good night, and thanks for reading/looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...