Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Three Years Ago....

Three years ago today....

...The date was 10/18/08

...It was a beautiful mid 70 degree Saturday

...I got to spend the entire day/night with some of my favorite people

...I had really long hair (to me anyway)

...I got some radical blisters on my tootsies

...I wore lipstick...not just chapstick....but real lipstick.  I was such a lady!

...I wore earrings (I never wear them now...just don't think about it)

...I bawled like a baby with my parents

...I ate some really great food

...Tasted some awesome cake (did not eat any...only tasted what was shoved in my face)

But, above all else....three years ago today....
I married my best friend!

Happy anniversary Darren!  I love you!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...