Monday, October 24, 2011

A Wicked Good Time

Ok, so I had an entire other post written, however, Blogger decided to screw it up when I posted it.  Sooo, I thought I would just highlight what I had typed before.

The meaning of my title?  Darren and I saw "Wicked" on Friday.  It was really good!! I thought it was fantastic actually....I'm not sure how Darren felt about it, haha.

The rest of the weekend I was busy doing some awesome things.  Here's a little peak:





Ryder is always willing forced to be my test subject. :)

Saturday I got to spend some time with this sweet little girl....





It was so much fun!  She was such a delight to photograph. :)

Sunday afternoon I got to spend time with these two....










No no, these aren't engagement pictures.  This was primarily done so we could finally have some nice pictures of these two. :)  Plus, it gave me a chance to try a few new things.

I'm loving every minute of this.  It's fun to try new things with photography and see it all come together in the end.  I LOVE IT!!!

That's about all for tonight.  Thanks for reading!  Hopefully I'll have more to show you soon.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...