Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busy Bee with S & D Maurer Photography








The above pictures were random pics I snapped last Friday.  There are a few reasons why:
a.  I love fall
b.  I love watching Ryder walk around at the park and play
c.  I love fall
d.  The sky was really pretty before/during the sunset
e.  I really wanted to lay in a ditch to get some good shots of the sky
f.  Yes, I really did lay in a ditch in the country to get some shots of the sky
g.  I love fall

I was busy the rest of the weekend too.  Here's what was happenin'....
First, I had a session with this cutie pie of a boy. :)





I had a session with mom and dad this weekend as well.  It was cloudy day, but it all turned out great.






I also started a Facebook page for S & D Photography, so please feel free to "like" the page, and suggest it to others.  Thank you for all of your support.

Also, I started a website: http://sdphotography540.zenfolio.com/
I tried to start it up using a different host, however, it wasn't what I was looking for.  This is just a starting point until I can actually create a site from scratch.  This site is not finished yet, since I just made it this past weekend.  Let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions.

Thank you everyone for all of your support with S & D Photography!  It's greatly appreciated. :)

Have a good night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...