Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Busy busy busy!!

We had four photo sessions this past weekend. I have finished editing three of them, so I thought I would share a few of the pics from the sessions.

First, our session with the Cotners:




Then, we went to our session with the Sutton family:







Sunday, we had a session with the Stork/Studebaker families:





Isn't he just precious?!




We had a session with the Beal/Goembel family that afternoon, but I have yet to edit those pics.  I just thought I would share some that I've done recently.  Hope you enjoyed them!

P.S.  You may have noticed our official photography name is "S & D Maurer Photography."  I plan on creating a price sheet and posting it very soon!  Please send any inquiries to sdmaurerphotography@gmail.com

Thank you!!!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...