Wednesday, November 23, 2011

SO MUCH FUN!

So, again, sorry for being a horrible blogger.  I have been super duper busy with work, family time, the photography biz, and everything else.  Buuuut, I wanted to take a minute and share with you all some adorable pics we took today of baby Gretchen.  She is 6 weeks old, and a complete doll!!  This was so much fun!!








I could have taken pictures of her all day.  It was a blast!  
Tonight, we got to take pictures of a  family group, which was again, SO MUCH FUN!!! I can't wait to start editing their pics. :)

That's all I really have to share tonight.  Thanks for reading, and have a great gobble gobble day tomorrow!!

P.S.  We finally created our website from scratch! YAY!  Here is the addy, check it out! :)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...