Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My Christmas List

I've seen quite a few other bloggers that have been posting their Christmas lists to their blog.  I thought it was a cute idea, so I decided to post a few of my "wants" for Christmas as well...you know, in case anyone really feels like they need to get me a gift...lol. :)  Just kidding!



I have a pair of boots now, but I love this style of these boots.  They are adorable, and would make my feet and toes very happy. :)


I have a 50mm lens that I use a lot right now, but I wouldn't mind having an 85mm as well.  I really want the 85mm 1.2 lens, however, $1800 really isn't a friendly Christmas price range...haha!  Knowing how I am, I will probably buy myself the 85mm 1.8 lens, because it's still a pricy item to ask for a gift...in my opinion anyway!



I love to cook, and recently, my favorite big crock pot broke.  I still have a couple of other ones, but they aren't the same as the one that broke.  Plus, I think it's a good idea to have one that is easily capable of travel. :)  I love crock pots.



I am always finding things at Best Buy...whether it's an electronic or a new Blu-ray.  I love this store!!!



I get a lot of my clothes from Maurices, especially for work.  I love their jeans and sweaters, too.  Comfy! :)

Well, I think that's about it for my Christmas "wants," or better classified as my "anytime wants." haha

I promise, I will have pictures of Ryder's birthday party posted soon....I'm just a bit behind lately.

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...