Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years...100 Posts...Favorites...Whoo Hoo!!

Wow guys!  How perfect did this turn out?  I am writing my 100th blog post on the last day of 2011!  Really, I have nothing too terribly special planned for this post.  It will be my typical ramblings, with something new I've been meaning to post each month for the past few months....so I guess we'll start with that.

I've seen a monthly favorites list on A LOT of blogs I read.  I've always wanted to post my own list, but I either a.) forget until approx. the 15th of the following month, b.) can't come up with a list.  Lucky for all of you, there are a few things I would be more than happy to share on my December Favorites list. 



I bought these recently, and I'm IN LOVE with them!  They are super comfy, and keep my tootsies nice and toasty.  They are great boots.



I bought a Kindle Fire recently as well, and I am totally hooked.  I really want to start reading every night before bed like I used to.  I really miss reading!  I can't wait to use this a lot more. :)



This is one of my favorite winter treats!  I love this beer bread mix...I always stock up for the winter.  Mmmmm, I could go for some right now actually.  Good stuff!

That was fun.  I may have to do that more often, if I can remember. haha :)

I really can't believe it's New Years Eve, yeesh, where did this year go?  I can't believe how fast the time has gone.  We don't have big plans for this New Years, and I'm completely OK with it.  I plan on relaxing with Darren and Ryder, eating pizza, and watching some movies.  Who knows if I'll even stay up to ring in the new year.  Knowing me, I'll be asleep by 9, haha.   
2011 has been such a wonderful year.  Sure, there have been some ups and downs, but all in all, it was amazing!  I got to spend this last year with my baby boy and the rest of my awesome family/friends.  It doesn't get better than that! Not to mention, I discovered that I have deep passion/love for photography, and I am so thankful for all of the love and support everyone has given me with it.  It's been an amazing journey so far, and I can't wait to see where it takes us. 

And no, I don't have resolutions.  I never make them.  I just feel like what happens, happens, and what doesn't, doesn't.  It is what it is, you know? :)  Nothing against those that make resolutions; I think it's great that you do!  It's just not my thing.

Well, that's all I have for this 100th blog post spectacular.  Sorry it wasn't more monumental, but that's how the cookie crumbles sometimes.

Everyone have a very safe and happy New Year!!!  Thanks for reading these last 100 posts.  I look forward to posting many more for all of you! Much love! <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...