Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ryder's 1st Birthday Party!

As promised, here are some pics from Ryder's birthday party this past Sunday.  I'll only post a few...don't want to bore you with 60+ pics. I took some of them, and Frank was kind enough to take more with my camera. :)

Here's the birthday boy :)

Lovin' on his big monkey

Miss Sylvia having fun with a balloon

Monkey/jungle theme for the party 

First present to be opened (I did all of the opening....Ryder wanted nothing to do with it, haha)

He was pretty happy during the party

He loved playing with some of his new toys

The piles starting to accumulate

Even more toys.....

I think he's satisfied :)

One of his gifts from me and Darren was the Rock n' Roll Elmo.  I love his expression in this pic!  I think he was excited about this one.  It totally made my day! :)

I still don't know where this is all supposed to go in our house.....

Cake time!  He didn't want to touch it himself.

We had to dig into it and feed it to him.  He's weird about touching things, especially food.  Oh well, he liked the cake we fed to him! 

Darren and Ryder 

Me and Ryder

The party was a lot of fun, and I just want to thank all of our family and friends that came and helped us celebrate our little guy's first birthday!!  It was great to see all of you, and I know Ryder had a blast as well!

In other news, Ryder had his 1 year appt. this past Friday.  Here are his stats:

Height: 30.25 inches--65th percentile
Weight: 24.5 lbs--70th percentile

He did OK with his shots, but now that he's aware of what's going on, the tantrum afterwards has gotten a lot worse.  But, he usually calms down in a few minutes. :)

After his appt. we went to the mall to do a bit of shopping and take Ryder to see Santa.  Here is the picture we bought....lol....

Poor little guy was terrified....didn't want anything to do with it.

That's all I have for you all tonight.  Have a great evening, and thanks for stopping by! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...