Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"You'll shoot your eye out!"--A Christmas Story

You all probably thought I had abandoned the movie-related posts for good, huh?  Sorry...I had to re-visit the topic, especially since Christmas is so close.  I thought I would mention of a few of my favorite Christmas movies! :)

A Christmas Story

This movie is hilarious.  It doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, or how many times my family has seen it, every Christmas Eve at 7pm, we crowd around the TV to watch the start of the Christmas Story marathon on TBS.  It's a tradition we've done for years....and it includes homemade pizza. YUM-O!


Christmas Vacation

This movie is also hilarious!  I just watched it last night with Darren.  I love when Chevy Chase goes on his long rant about bringing his boss to his house after he doesn't get a bonus.  Hysterical!

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

I love Rudolph.  But, the movie HAS to be this version, too....by Rankin/Bass.  We watch it every year.  Christmas doesn't seem complete unless I've watched this at least once!

Home Alone/Home Alone 2

I've grown up with these two movies, and they NEVER get old.  I really hope Ryder enjoys them once he gets a little older, so we can watch them together as a family!

Some of these choices may be cliche, but I think I've concocted a pretty legit Christmas movie list. :)

 Have a great day, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...