Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 3....and No Looking Back

Today is day three of my healthy eating deal-a-rama.  It's going really well.  I only allow myself a certain number of calories a day (I promise, it's a healthy calorie goal) and then I have a certain number of calories I work to burn off (also a healthy calorie goal.)  It's pretty tedius, but I'm going to stick to it.  I saw the best results when I was counting calories/following this plan before.  When I quit that plan and started Weight Watchers, I still saw some results, but not near at the same calibur as before.   I think this is definitely the plan for me.

I will say, my breakfast and lunch items/menu are pretty redundant, but, it's ok.  I don't want to stray too much this early on in the game.  Once I get better acclamated at the healthy eating again, I will find new things to chow down on.  Until then, it's plenty of yogurt and salad.  Yippee.  Dinner is a bit easier, because I'm actually at home to cook the meal.  Sometimes there are leftovers, so that gives my lunch some kick...but then again, leftovers can get pretty redundant, too.  Oh well....it all works out in the end. :)

My plan is to start the Couch to 5K Running Plan on Monday the 16th.  For some reason, starting a new thing on a Monday usually works best for me...regardless of what it is.  I am pretty excited to get started.  I remember loving the feeling after a good workout and/or run, and I can't wait to have that feeling again.

Well, that's all for now folks.  I know the ol' blog has been lacking some serious picture time lately.  Buuuut, I promise, that's all going to change this weekend. 
Have a good rest of the day, and thanks for reading my ramblings. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...