Monday, January 30, 2012

Good Day

Today has been a good day!  I started my first online photography class today, and, even though it is only day one, I can tell this is the best route for me to be on.  I am so happy that I finally decided to take the plunge and go back to school.  It's going to be a lot of hard work, but, I know I'll have fun along the way, and I know it will pay off in the end.

After work, I met Darren at the car dealership to pick up our brand new vehicle!!!  We went perusing for vehicles this past Saturday, and found one we are absolutely in love with.  So, what did we end up getting?  It is a 2012 GMC Acadia!  I LOVE IT!!  I can't wait to drive it more tomorrow.

So, all in all, today has been a good day.  Let's hope tomorrow is just as good! :)

Have a good night, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...