Friday, January 20, 2012

[insert shameful face here]

I am a horrible blogger.  I really am.  I promised to start updating this more, and I haven't kept up on my end of the bargain.  I'm sorry. :(  I have some really cute pictures to share, but, in all fairness, I've been staying pretty busy lately.  I will try to update this tomorrow or Sunday and share the cute pictures.  They involve outdoor snow-time "fun."  You'll understand the quotes around fun when I share the pics. :)

I have some pretty exciting news that I'm dying to share, but, I'm going to wait until it's official.  So, keep your eyes and ears open!  :)   I'm sorry, I just became one of those people that gets you all hyped up for some news, but then I became the downer that says I can't tell you just yet.  Dontcha' hate that? But, don't fret, I should be able to share this VERY soon! Until then, have fun thinking about what it could be, haha. :) And NO, I'm not pregnant!

The weight loss is going awesome!  I am losing at a nice healthy pace, and I'm feeling wonderful.  I recently bought a pair of skinny jeans, just to test the waters.  I wasn't sure how I would look in these nifty little jeans.  I needed something sleeker to wear with my Uggs and other boots, so I decided to give them a try.  I love them so much, I bought another pair!  They are really comfy, and actually, they are pretty flattering jeans.  Skinny jeans....who knew they could be so awesome?!

Tonight me, Darren, mom and dad are going to a Rascal Flatts concert.  I've seen them in concert once before, and they were amazing.  Jessie and I saw them at the Assembly Hall, and it was such a good concert! I can't wait to see them again! 

Well, that about wraps up today's blog ramblings.  Thanks for reading, and I promise the pictures and fun and exciting news soon! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...